Summer Term Events at Sandringham Research School
14 April 2018
Author: Dr Caroline Creaby, Sandringham Research School Director
At Sandringham Research School, we’re really looking forward to the coming term and all the events and opportunities we have on offer. Last term, we were so pleased to welcome so many teachers and researchers to the Research School’s training courses on Linear Exams and Feedback and thrilled to see so many join us at researchED in March.
This term, we will be offering primary and secondary teachers and school leaders the following:
- This half term sees the release of the latest issue of our increasingly popular research school newsletter. If you aren’t already signed up, do so here.
- Tuesday 24th April: We are hosting Day Three of our ‘Effective Feedback to Maximise Progress’ course. If you missed out this year, watch out for more training coming during 2018-19. Read about Day One and Day Two by clicking the links.
- Tuesday 8th May: We are hosting a free workshop for teachers and schools leaders about how to apply for an Innovation Grant. Read more and book here.
- Wednesday 6th June: We are hosting a workshop about the EEF’s new guidance report about successful implementation of initiatives in schools. Read more and book your place here.
- Tuesday 12th June: We are hosting a workshop about the EEF’s new highly-anticipated guidance report about metacognition and self-regulation. Read more and book your place here.
- Thursday June 14th: We are hosting our half-termly visit days to Sandringham School. If you’re interested in our school, including our Research School work, click here to book your free place.
- Monday 25th June: We are hosting a workshop about the EEF’s new guidance report about Improving Maths at KS2 and 3. Read more and book your place here.
We will also be representing the Research School by speaking at other education events in the region including: researchED Durrington on April 28th, The School Funders’ Network on May 8th, St Albans School Forum on Education on May 12th, and Essex Science Secondary Festival on June 22nd.14 April 2018
Posted in: Blog, News